To our valued customers,
Our thoughts and best wishes are with those who have been personally affected by the outbreak of the Coronavirus as well as the many businesses in our local area who continue to maintain resilience to the challenges 2020 has thrown at us all so far. It’s been a tough one, drought, fires, floods and now the virus. It’s in times like these though, that shows just how much we can get through together, as a community.
At Sparky Nearby our customer’s and employee’s health and safety is paramount.
As electricians have been deemed an essential service, and as such, we are open for business. We are however undertaking strict measures to ensure the safety of you and our team.
– Carrying and using hand sanitiser after each contact.
– Carrying and using face masks when in customer’s homes.
– Observing social distancing from customers and co-workers alike.
– Washing hands regularly throughout the day.
Additionally, we make the following declaration at the time of posting this article or at the time of any appointment scheduled with you:
That all Sparky Nearby employees, and members of their household;
– Have not returned from international travel within 14 days.
– Are not showing any symptoms of COVID-19.
– Have not been in contact with any confirmed or suspected cases of COVID.
– Are not a confirmed case of COVID-19 themselves, or are not awaiting test results for COVID-19.
Please note that if you or anyone in your household would not qualify for the above declaration that we guarantee to you, we require you to inform us before attending your household or job site and we will not be able to attend until given the all-clear from a NSW health authority.
Thank you for your understanding during this trying time and we hope you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy.